1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The second-level Internet domain navarra.es is owned by the Government of Navarra, address: 1, San Ignacio Avenue, Pamplona, 31001, Spain, C.I.F. (Fiscal Number): S-3100001C. In addition, the Government of Navarra promotes direct communication with citizens through the following channels:
Government of Navarra
C/ Santo Domingo s/n – 31001 Pamplona
Switchboard: 848 – 427000
Citizen service: 848 – 427100
Navarra portal mailbox
These regulations govern the use of this Internet portal, offered to citizens by the Government of Navarra in order to foster access to the Autonomous Government’s information and services and thus strengthen the relations between the citizenship and the Autonomous Government of Navarra and Independent Agencies.
Some of the Website’s services and contents that are available to users could be subject to specific conditions, regulations or instructions that substitute for, complement or modify this Legal Notice. When you use these services or contents, you accept the relevant conditions, regulations or instructions.
2.1. Correct use of Website
Users undertake to use this Website and the services made available in it in compliance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The Government of Navarra will watch over the compliance of the above conditions, as well as the correct use of the contents presented on this Website, taking pertinent civil or criminal action in case of infringement of these rights or incorrect or unauthorised use.
It is forbidden to use this Website for purposes that might overload, damage or put out of action networks, communications systems, servers, hardware equipment, software products or applications owned by the Government of Navarra or by third parties.
Users undertake not to carry out any of the following activities, among others:
Reproduce, copy, handle, distribute, divulge, publish, transform or modify this Website’s contents, whether totally or partially, or treat them in any way that breaches the legally recognised rights of the owner, without prior written consent of the Government of Navarra or the owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Destroy, alter or damage the electronic documents or data owned by the Autonomous Government of Navarra or third parties, or render them useless.
- Hinder or prevent other users to access this Website or the services in it through the massive use of its resources, or perform actions that could damage these resources, render them useless, or create error.
- Use this Website to try and access information system restricted areas or gain privileges.
- Introduce programmes, malware, macros, applets, ActiveX controls, or any other codes that could alter the contents or the software on this Website or on third parties’ websites.
- Use this Website or the services available in it to encourage or promote criminal, humiliating, slanderous or offensive actions or, in general, actions contrary to Law or public order.
- Use this Website or the services available in it to encourage or promote discriminatory actions or ideas based upon race, gender, ideology, religion or beliefs.
2.2. Official publications
The contents, regulation and, in general, information available in this Website may be used solely for information purposes, so they should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something. Their validity and accuracy must be checked with the corresponding official administrative sources.
The information on this Website provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The Government of Navarra disclaims all warranties, express or implied. In case of differences between the contents on this Website and the official version, the latter is the only legally valid version.