Privacy and collaboration clauses
- The autonomous agency Euskarabidea / Instituto Navarro del Euskera, of the Government of Navarra (hereinafter Euskarabidea) is the non-profit owner of “Mediateka – The media library of the Basque Country of Navarra” (hereinafter, “Mediateka”), and will ensure Free access to your funds from all visitors.
- Euskarabidea allows free and free viewing and listening as a user of all pages and testimonials belonging to the Mediateka. In any case, the total or partial edition or download of any element thereof without prior authorization is strictly prohibited and it will be legally ensured that no one infringes the agreed copyright, edition and intellectual property regulations.
- For the edition of the contents of the Mediateka in publications and media other than this website, the general collaboration-co-authorship clauses and, in each of the testimonials of the multimedia fund, the access requirements in the Mediateka will be taken into account.
- In the event that the edition of materials of the Archive is authorized to persons or institutions that are not collaborators-co-authors, they must bear the expenses derived from the operation (supports, downloads …).
- On the other hand, the collaborators-co-authors, upon request made for this purpose, will have the appropriate authorization to use the archives funds for free in their works and works, provided that they are made without profit. In any case, the source will be recorded with the following data:
- Researcher / contributor – co-author
- Mediateka-The media library of the Basque Country of Navarra
- A free collaboration-cooperation agreement will be established in the Mediateka. From the date of the commitment, the person, institution, association, etc. it will appear in the Index of collaborators-co-authors in alphabetical order, in which a brief biography or bibliography of the collaborator-co-author, or a brief cultural history of the collaborating-co-author entity, institution or association will be collected.
- Each contributor gives free of charge his rights of edition exclusively for this Mediateka and in this web support, and reserves the rights of author and edition of his contributions to be able to make use of them to the margin of the Mediateka in any media of edition.
- The autonomous agency Euskarabidea / Instituto Navarro del Vascuence of the Government of Navarra (hereinafter Euskarabidea) is the owner of the Mediateka, and will ensure free access to its funds for all visitors. Euskarabidea prohibits the total or partial reproduction or download of any element thereof without prior authorization and will legally ensure that no one infringes the copyright, edition and intellectual property regulations.
- For the edition of the contents of the Mediateka in publications or media other than the elaborated web page (http://mediateka.fonoteka.com), the collaborators assign their copyright and edition rights exclusively in the following circumstances:
- For the publication of the Mediateka Guide, where there will be an anthology of testimonies and texts.
- For the anthologies of testimonies that are used in the elaboration of didactic units destined for teaching.
- For the reproduction of anthologies of testimonies present in doctoral theses and in scientific research
- In the case of informative and commercial publications, Euskarabidea must consult the collaborators and adhere to what has been signed with them in the particular transfer clauses, paying, if applicable, the copyright and edition rights.
- The collaborators will be authorized to use the Mediateka funds in their works and works, without profit and upon request.
- As the Mediateka is conceived as a work of reference, study, consultation and dissemination of Navarrese oral heritage, it will be subject to the following ethical code of use of the materials by users:
Obtain prior authorization from Euskarabidea.
Record the source of the materials (Mediateka).
Send to the Mediateka a bibliographic reference of the research and a summary of its results, in order to increase its funds under the conditions explained above.